Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Wonderful Surprise

Would you just look at this darling tussie mussie that I won. Not only that but I also won a Victoria Magazine. Victoria Magazine has long been my favorite magazine so I am thrilled.
Now all I need is a nice cup of cocoa and off to my chair I will go.
Thank you so much, Rene.
If you haven't visited Miss Gracie House it is a wonderful blog that you will soon add to your favorites. Please visit http://missgracieshouse.blogspot.com/ a blog filled with lovely pictures of items that will cause you to drool. Rene has wonderful taste and a business that I really really wish I lived close to and I promise you, you will wish the same. She and I are definately kindred spirits and I am really grateful to have received such a nice gift.
So once again Thank You Rene.



10 comments:

kathy said...

Your Home is so lovely - We have been thriought Eaufala many times
as we were going to Fla -- from GA - Such a quaint town - we have always admired the beautiful homes and now yours is one also . Don't know how i found you but will love to see all you do - Your victorian cone is lovely - and love your mantel and stockings - Kathy - GA
COUNTRYCHINTZ.BLOGSPOT.COM

Margie said...

Ahhhh! I love Victoria magazine too, and I'm so glad they are back!

I spent some time catching up with your posts, I haven't been around for a bit, and your house is looking so lovely!

The "green" sofa turned out beautifully! I love the birds and the color you chose to redo it with! Lovely, lovely, lovely!

Margie :)

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Girl you are on a roll with all these winnings ! You need to play the lottery while your at it ! LOL.

Just A Girl said...

What a darling tussie mussie. I just love those! Do you have a subscription to Victoria? It is one of my all time favorites and on cold evenings I like to pull out old issues, sit on the couch and sip tea and dream.

I hope you're doing ok Becky. I've been praying for you.

xo Cori G.

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Hey! I love your blog and your home and how DARING you were to show blue on Pink saturday ;)

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

Oh I want to win something ); Does it sound like I'm jealous? Well I am, you lucky girl you!! Congrats again!! Enjoy your mag and hot cocoa my sweet friend, you deserve it.
Hugs~Kelly

Sharon~heartsongs said...

How nice to receive a gift like that in the mail. Enjoy!

Cynthia's Cottage Design said...

Oh how pretty Becky!! Congrats to you! and I love Victoria Mag too, such eye candy!!

Happy Holidays sweetie! xox

Carolyn said...

Hi Becky,
I love victoria as well.Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.
Carolyn

Miss Gracie's House said...

Aw shucks-you are too sweet! I hope you are enjoying it and the holidays. Very cute Pink Santa.
wishing you a great time of celebration and rejoicing.
Blessings,
Rene'