Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fancy Flea 2013

 The weather was just perfect for the Fancy Flea held today in Lakeland, Florida.

 There were over 300 vendors set up for this wonderful market which is held twice a year.
  I would have to say that the crowd was more than likely a record crowd.
There were so many people that it was hard to take pictures so I found myself snapping them whenever I could and as fast as I could.
 My eyes found delight everywhere I could see when I could see between the people.
 I am always drawn to lace, ruffles, painted furniture, chandeliers and jewelry, hats, ironstone, and anything pretty!   I guess you could say pretty much every thing there!  What do you look for when you go to market?
 What a great chair!  

 Deb from Vintage Soul always rocks the market with a fabulous booth!

 I love this vintage prom dress.



The best part of the show to me is coming away with so many great ideas and of course all of the friends I see there.   It was a truly perfect day.
The next Fancy Flea will be in the fall.
Will you be there?

8 comments:

Victorian1885 said...

Oh my what a beautiful sale... I would have a hard time knowing where to start. And that chair... wow!

Wanda

Victoria said...

Oh, I wanted to go to this sooooo badly but we're about 3 hours away and my husband works on Sundays:( Hopefully when the next one comes around I'll be able to go! Great pics:)

Heart Vintage Design said...

I shared this on my Facebook page, great post. The next Fancy Flea will be on November 2, 2013.

stefanie said...

WOWIE!!! its all soooo beautiful!

pammygyrl said...

Oh my goodness, they're were so many beautiful things that is was just so overwhelming being at the Flea for the 1st time. Talk about people..!! Holy Moly, soooo many. Can't wait to come back in November. So worth the 2.5 hr drive!

Connie@shabbyforsure said...

Hi, Loved your great post and fabulous pictures. I was a 4th time vendor at the Fancy Flea and just did a post (a little late hehe). If you get a minute check it out...Connie

June said...

Oh my goodness! I saw so many awesome things in your photos Becky!!! Did you see that amazing scrolly iron clock you got the edge of? A whole lot of coveting going on here right now :)
I hope your week is a wonderful one sweet friend.
Your comment made me smile all day!
many hugs from me...

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I used to live near that area...and it is such a terrific antique fair!...I have "spied" so many beautiful things that I would have had a hard time parting with!!