Thursday, May 2, 2013

Bedloo...for all of your 2 choice questions.

Hello blogging friends,  this is my son's new website. This is a fun and simple tool that makes it easy for your followers to help you make decisions that are important to you.



I had almost given up on my blog.  In fact I have seen several of my favorite blogs go months without a post.  Why do you think that is? Have you ever felt that way before?  I know for me coming up with perfect pictures and then content was a challenge and took precious time and when I would come back to check my comments there would only be a couple of comments to my post.  It was always good to hear from those faithful blog friends but it would also make me feel like nobody else was reading. Have you ever felt this way?  But what I feel had really happened is that people like to look and time does not allow you to make comments  on every blog you visit and one can only say, " That is Beautiful!" so much.   We need a quick fix sometimes to give our blog a boost and I believe Bedloo is it.
#1 You don't have to scroll to the comments to speak up you can click to vote right on the picture.
# 2  You can remain anonymous with your vote.
# 3 It's easy and can link up with your Facebook, and Twitter, while continuing to drive your blogs exposure.
#4  It's fast and helpful interaction!
#5 It can help you to make the better choice before you dive in to a home/project and waste time and energy and money.
#6 It's free!

The above picture regarding the table was a decision we needed to make regarding an auction item my husband was building.  The vote so far has been for natural legs and so by just posting this  Bedloo we feel that it will drive the bids because we have built the most desirable choice for the auction.  
How helpful is that!
So give this a try my friends.
Vote on my table pictures please!
Skip the comment and vote!



4 comments:

Funky Junk Interiors said...

I don't feel you can go wrong with either design! Truly! There is a big market for both looks.

Another fun idea... wood top and white legs... the best of both worlds!

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

I voted...:)

Connie said...

That is a huge decision :) I like them both, it totally depends on my mood, and if I have a paint brush handy :) I love your blog. The Fancy Flea was so much fun, and the bluebell photos. Well, I have never seen a close up . . . they are amazing :) Thank you for creating this incredible blog. I just hit your follow button, but I was not sure of the result . . . please let me know if it did not take, and I'll try again :) Sometimes blogger can be a little bit stubborn; what it doesn't know is that I can be stubborn,too.
Please accept my invitation to follow me back. I'm a retired activity director that blogs about my life and projects. At the moment my husband and I are restoring an old wooden sailboat that we named Gypsy Rose. She is small, but a little beauty. I love decorating, re-furbishing, anything artsy, gardening, music all things bright and beautiful.
Your newest blogging sister, Connie :)

Unknown said...

Can you give more description about the interior.??

SLS Brickell | SLS Condo Miami Brickell