Sunday, June 22, 2014

Shabby Sweetness

This is one of my favorite spaces in RareHues.  It is so delicate, so soothing and so shabby. 
 All of the details are carefully selected  and placed.  So simple yet so elegant.  
 I have known the lady behind this space for several years.  She is a very kind soul and a very hard worker not only having this new space but another in town and keeping a space at the Monday flea market.  Her life has not been easy  and not wanting to go into details without her permission, I would just have to say that I would not have done as well as she.  I don't know if I would have ever recovered but she was left without a choice but to keep moving.
And so she moves...creating beauty with all her found treasures for others to love and enjoy.

I am joining the link party of
 Kerryanne's of Shabby Art Boutique

7 comments:

White Lace and Promises said...

Sounds like she's made beauty from ashes. What a beautiful space! Thanks for sharing.

June said...

Hi sweetie! It's so good to come by and read this beautiful post. I love the shop you have shared with us and it sounds like the owner is an amazing girl. She has such wonderful taste!I could see so many things I would love to have in my own home.
I hope all is well with you and that you have the best-est week ever.
hugs from here...

OSr Group said...

I really do love this.
Flush door Manufacturer in India, Veneer Manufacturer in India


Mariana said...

I would buy everything from this store, if I could... Beautiful stuffs:)
Greetings from Serbia
Mariana

Andrew said...

Shabby Sweetness : very good idea I think I'll make reference to my next furniture products.
Thank you
Regards,Furniture Jepara Mebel Jepara

Unknown said...

This is very beautiful, i like it , can also read more about similar themes and important at
www.more1best-homes.blogspot.com

Silvia Pensierichic.com said...

Very beautiful inspirations and very nice blog! Silvia