Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Bench Bliss

  Hubby's farm table business slowed a bit last month so I asked him to build a potting bench that I had seen pinned on Pinterest.  It turned out wonderful but was too large for our breezeway so in to the shop it went after much debate as to how I needed a work bench in my garage that would inspire me to go to work each day.  
He had built this pretty bench a few years ago and I wrote about it here.  We used lots of pieces that had been laying around the garage but again off to the shop it went to thrill somebody else.
Do you hear a little whine in my words?  Poor pitiful me right?  Well, when he finally pried my fingers and body loose from the first potting bench as he was loading it on the truck to take it to the shop he promised me he would build me another and that it would be far better than any he had ever done before.  I trusted him and turned loose.
And here she is and she is going nowhere!  I am chaining my leg around her.  She is mine! 

Linking to these wonderful parties today.

5 comments:

Julie @ followyourheartwoodworking said...

They are all great! Visiting from Elizabeth & Co.

Unknown said...

Both very pretty. Hubby is talented indeed. But, the second one, the one you are keeping, that is my favourite.

Pamela said...

What a beautiful potting bench! It is nice having handy hubby's.

Junkchiccottage said...

Your hubby does beautiful work. I love the one you are keeping. Gorgeous.
Kris

Unknown said...

you say it's mine would you sell It to me? this is a master piece of work.I wish my hubby could build anything let alone something so Gorgeous.Susie