Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Eufaula's 53 Annual Pilgrimage

Eufaula's 53rd Annual Pilgrimage will be
April 6-8 this year with daylight and candlelight tours of these 9 beautiful homes.   I hope that if you are in the area  you will make plans to attend and see these wonderful architectural masterpieces and experience southern hospitality at its finest.
I am delighted to be a volunteer at Highland View Candlelight Tour.  So please stop by and say hello.
Wouldn't it be fun to have a Blogger Ball?   I am going to have to give that some thought!  I think it would be fabulous!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful! I wish I lived closer and a blogger ball does sound like fun!

Carolyn said...

That would definitely be my cup of tea!
It would be lovely to greet you on the front porch....
Wish I could go.
Carolyn

eliza939 said...

Abaya and burqa are some of the traditional clothes that a lot of people all over the world are using to show their appreciation for their culture in the process buy online on amanis.com.

SS Vermicompost Industry said...

Thanks for sharing such a great blog
Vermicompost manufacturers in Tamilnadu | Vermicompost in Tamilnadu
Vermicompost Manufacturers | Vermicompost Suppliers
Vermicompost in Coimbatore | Vermicompost manufacturers in Chennai
Vermicompost in chennai | Best Vermicompost in chennai

Altaj Shoes said...

Adidas showroom in madurai | Woodland showroom in madurai
Puma showroom in madurai | Crocs showroom in Madurai

petvet said...

Your article is truly informative. More than that, it??s engaging, compelling and well-written. I would desire to see even more of these types of great writing.
This is something I actually have to try and do a lot of analysis into, thanks for the post



Read More: German shepherd husky mix

Ufa88kh said...

Thanks for sharing a useful knowledge-sharing blog
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
ភ្នាល់បាល់​ អនឡាញ