Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Robyn Story Designs

 I needed Annie Sloan Chalk Paint the other day and the most certain good dose of inspiration that always comes with it so I popped in to Robyn Story's beautiful shop in Tampa, FL.  Just as it  always does time slowed down as I wandered each glorious room.  I hadn't planned on spending any time. My day had a list full of things to do but I couldn't pull myself away.  It's the wonderful thing that happens with each visit to the shop as Robyn and her talented staff have created such beauty that you are held captivated by each vignette the eye captures .  
 What a lucky little dog he is to linger here all day! 
 Just look at this beautiful vignette.
 The floral creations are just beautiful!
 And these beautiful painted creations were the inspiration I needed to go to work on my own painting projects.  What I love about Robyn and everyone in her shop is their willingness to help and the friendships that have developed. 
And I would have to say that right next to all the bright sparkling chandeliers that shine in her store Robyn's care for her customers that have become her friends
is the light that makes her shop out shine the rest.

5 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

What a stunning shop!! A place where I would surely be spending some time and money in for sure!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Hugs,
Deb

Unknown said...

Blog world is so small. You had me at Robyn Story. I live in Orlando so I have not been able to get to her Tampa shop. I do get a little bit of her from Adjectives in Orlando! Thank you for taking me there!

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

What a beautiful shop! Wish I lived closer.
Jody

DD's Cottage said...

Great shop-I buy milk paint from her but online since I live in CA.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Love Robyn and I order my paint from her. Wish I could visit her shop.