Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Robyn Story Designs in Tampa FL

 Do you have a shop that fills you up with inspiration?
 My go to shop in Tampa is Robyn Story Designs where I am always greeted by name and with a big smile from Robyn and Lori.  
 Robyn is a very high energy, creative bundle of fun and amazing talent who treats her customers with kindness and care and it is doubtful that you would ever leave her shop feeling less than blessed for having been there. 
 I took these pictures before the shop was decorated for the holidays and tomorrow prepare to be Wowed!  It is just jaw dropping gorgeous in there right now.
 Wait until I tell you about this couch and the inspiration I drew from it.  And if Annie Sloan Chalk Paint means anything to you, you most likely have already guessed.
Just wait, I promise the next post is going to be fabulous!
If you are in Tampa for the holidays make sure you visit the shop.
You will be glad you did!  I promise.

2 comments:

Southern Lady said...

Becky, thank you for taking the time to visit me at Southern Lagniappe, and for leaving such sweet comments. I'm so glad they led me to your beautiful "Shabby Old House."

I will be back tomorrow to see that gorgeous shop transformed for Christmas. I know it's going to be breathtaking!

Victoria said...

We're a couple of hours away from Tampa but we do go there once in a while so I'll for sure have to make a trip to this shop!