Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Lights, the lights, the lights

 I don't know about you but I can't wait for dusk to start to settle in on the day and thoroughly enjoy plugging in all the trees and lighting all the candles.
Sometimes I just go into a room all alone in the dark except for the glow of candlelight and  soft lights on the tree and reflect.
On who to Me, is the reason I celebrate this season. 
It's my personal choice.
It's my personal relationship.
And in that quite moment sitting in the soft glow of the light, I feel so loved.
And in all the beauty of the season,
I find this to be for me the most beautiful of all.

6 comments:

Deserae said...

Your porches are so incredibly beautiful....love,love,love!!!! Your home looks so beautiful all lit up too :o) Your home is absolutely charming!!!!!
~Des

Carolyn said...

So pretty and I love that you take that time to reflect on the reason we celebrate in the quite beauty of your home.
Also,love that sofa - did you have it recovered? I love the color!

Take care,
Carolyn

NanaDiana said...

The lights,the lights, the lights are just gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. I LOVE your porch! xo Diana

mariondee-designs said...

Just beautiful!

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

It looks like a doll house! so pretty :)

Heaven's Walk said...

Oh yes....I could surely live on your porch and be very happy! lol The lights, the architecture, the windows....! Blessings to you this Christmas season!!! ♥

xoxo laurie