Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Getting rid of Creepy

So long creepy! But before you go let's just look at you one more time.
To the right are closet doors. This closet room is just off of the back bedroom. The back room is a poorly added sunporch. But it has its charm under all that ugly. Bright light streams in and the view of the back yard is a nice one. Ok have you seen enough because that beautiful carpet is coming up next and come back and see what I do with the holey ceiling board. Yes that is duck tape. lol

See the door knob. This is the current bathroom with tub, sink and commode. We are going to place a vanity where the closets were.


We put in a shower. Pink of course.

I will be posting a little all week with the finished bath on Pink Saturday.

Bye for now.

Becky

12 comments:

My Petite Maison said...

It's looking beautiful - love the pink shower! Bye, bye Creepy... ;)
xo~Tracie

Picket said...

Oh I can't wait to see the finished product..I know it will be a beauty! Take care and have a great week!

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Love your pink shower.Your project is comming right along.

Just A Girl said...

Hi Becky,
It's looking great! I can't wait to see the pink shower up close on Saturday. I have a shower that needs redoing...maybe I'll do mine pink too! It would match the pink ceiling.
Impatiently waiting for the next post...LOL!
xo Cori

Just A Girl said...

Oh I sent you an email. Too funny!
xo Cori

My Petite Maison said...

Becky,
Try eBay on your lace... it's been a long time but I have found a lot of my finds there under "vintage or antique lace runners". Good luck!
xo~Tracie

Tricia said...

Well, the silver duck tape was an added bonus wasn't it. It's shapping up nicely. Have a great week.

A Southern Rose said...

It's gonna be so beautiful when ya'll get finished. I love the pink shower!
hugs,
Lee Laurie

Unknown said...

I LOVE watching your home take such beautiful shape! I admire your vision and look forward to seeing more.

Blessings - Debbie

Just A Girl said...

One more time! Hi Becky,
I have an award for you over on my blog my sweet bloggy buddy!
xo Cori

Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden said...

Ooo, I'm lovin' it! See you Saturday!!

Kim's Cottage said...

This must be the week for bathroom renovations in Blogville, huh? LOL

What a dreamy shower! So perfectly pink.

Can't wait to see more!


K-