Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It all begins with a SPROUT

Spring has sprung and if you are like me you are cleaning off your porch and hoping to create that perfect little bit of outdoor heaven.  Where do you go for ideas?
 I go to my favorite Secret Garden which is Sprout
located in the outside garden area of Relic a wonderful boutique in Tampa. 
 I never come away empty handed or uninspired and always with a smile because of the friends that I have made here.
 When I saw this piece I think my heart skipped a beat.
Is this not beautiful?

 This row of creatively placed flowers had me thinking Sweet Home Alabama!
 Such vibrant colors have me rethinking some old iron in my yard.
 And if you are not so brave this classic set of black iron is perfect too.
 But nothing makes my heart sing quite like the white iron.  It's like lace mixed with flowers to me.
 What a fun lawn bird.  I remember one year a friend's yard got flocked for their 40th birthday with pink flamingos.  Wouldn't these be fabulous?
 I'm loving the red iron too.
 This is probably the only armadillo that I want in my yard.   I wonder if he would scare off the critter that has been digging up my flowerbeds.
 Did you enjoy your visit as much as I did today?
Just wait until you see my friend Amy's touch on the inside of Relic where her talent and the girls of Relic join in to create an amazing shopping experience you just don't want to miss.
But that will have to be for another post but here is just a little teaser until then.
Happy Spring everybody!

6 comments:

June said...

This was so awesome Becky! I loved every little area in this outdoor space. I got so many great ideas for my own garden spaces.
I also loved seeing your beautiful home all ready for Pilgrimage and you are stunning in your blue dress!

Just A Girl said...

Oh Becky! This looks like a darling store. It's no wonder you go there for inspiration. I have some black iron pieces that I'm going to paint PINK! I think they'll be just the cutest. Have you thought of pink lace amongst the flowers?
See you soon.
Love Cori

Lisa~A Cottage To Me said...

Oh how I LOVE places like this! I love decorating our yard as if it were the inside of our home, as much as possible. Great teaser, I'll be watching!

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

This looks like a wonderful store. I especially love the bird houses.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

WOW!! So much eye candy!! Stunning place that I would never want to leave once i got there!!
Thanks so much for sharing!!
Loved seeing it!

Hugs,
Deb

Beverly said...

I must be honest, and admit that I love it all. It is like being in heaven.