Monday, December 7, 2015

Pretty Christmas Porches

 Last Saturday was the Christmas Tour in Eufaula and although you are not allowed pictures of the inside of the homes I will share pictures of some my favorite porches.
This one is my neighbors.  I love the pop of red off of the gray.  Although it was not on tour it is certainly pretty.
 Flags were proudly hung on so many homes.
 I just loved this home.  The use of fresh greenery was stunningly displayed throughout.
 Aren't those grapevine swags incredible?
 A beautiful home from front to back.
 I hope you have enjoyed this mini tour.

2 comments:

Linda Walker said...

I thoroughly enjoyed scrolling through these photos! Such lovely porch decor for the holidays!
It is very hard to pick a favorite!
Linda
mysewwhatblog

June said...

These homes are so amazing Becky! I love that you shared these here. Even with it so green there, the homeowners have made them so festive!
sending hugs...